Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Kick-start your legal career with a Master´s degree (LL.M.) in European and International Law
Key Facts about the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken, Germany
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law,
Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights,
IT Law (currently only available in German)
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 40 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2020
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
BGSE Bonn - Combined M.Sc. Economic Research / Doctoral Program
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE) offers a two-stage graduate program that combines challenging
courses with early individual research in a supportive and intellectually demanding environment.
Our students finish the two-year course phase with a Master of Science (M.Sc.) specialized
in economic research and the three-year dissertation phase with a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D. equivalent).
We welcome outstanding (top 10%) students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics
or related fields (e.g. mathematics, statistics, business administration, accounting, and finance) to apply for admission.
Numerous grants and positions are available and will be matched according to your background.
E.g., some scholarships for international PhD students will be granted by the Graduate School Scholarship Program
of the German Academic Exchange Service, others come from the Institute on Behavior & Inequality
or directly from the Graduate School.
All BGSE activities are conducted in English. Our members are provided with adequate office space
and funds for conference participations and research stays abroad.
Our student body benefits from an excellent faculty and numerous collaborative research activities.
Advanced students have the opportunity to join one of the department’s research units, e.g.,
the research training group on Macroeconomics of Inequality, the cluster of excellence
ECONtribute Markets & Public Policy, and the Collaborative Research Center on Economic
Perspectives on Societal Challenges. BGSE alumni have excellent career prospects in academia and beyond.
Please visit the BGSE website for application requirements and information on the program www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Volker Lannert, Universität Bonn
Applications have to be submitted online: www.bgse.uni-bonn.de via our application portal, which will be opened in January 2020.
The application deadline for the program starting in October is March 31, 2020.
There is an early admission round for complete applications handed in before February 5, 2020.
We are looking forward to your application!
Welcome to Berlin - MBA & International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how.
Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities.
Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin
- Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership,
International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management,
Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University),
Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
HTW Berlin - International Master in Project Management & Data Science (MPMD)
Modern industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects in an international context
and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data.The master programme MPMD equips you with this skill set:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required
- Balance of project management and data analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- Open to students with various backgrounds
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts October 2020
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020
After the application period is closed, places can only be allocated according to availability.
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies.
The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics.
The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
For application instructions and further information
please visit our website at https://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/
or contact our programme office: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Do not miss your PhD career development chance! – ITN MENELAOS_NT
The newly upcoming innovative Doctoral Training Network MENELAOSNT (start 01.01.2020) addresses societal key challenges, e.g.,
sustainable agriculture and forestry, bioeconomy, environmental changes, resource efficiency, as well as protecting freedom and security
of the European society. MENELAOSNT applies Novel TechnologiesNT to realize multimodal – multi sensor data fusion to optimally
combine the information, delivered by different sensors (in-situ/remote, optical/non optical) on different scales, with different resolutions,
and with different reliability. The programme fosters new generations of scientists, focusing on research excellence, attractive institutional
environment, transferable skills training, and quality assurance at the highest possible level. MENELAOSNT interlinks international key players,
scientific experts, their institutions and their doctoral students (ESRs) to work together in innovative training environments giving them access
to an existing, well-functioning international network of universities (ZESS@University of Siegen, CiTiUS@University of Santiago de Compostela,
CEOSpaceTech@Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Sabanci University, and SAMPL@Weizmann Institute of Science), excellent research
centres (DLR, Fraunhofer), and industry partners (InSiTU, PMDtechnologies, Gamma Remote sensing, AMO) providing them with an ecosystem
of advanced research environments. The programme creates a fine blend of engineering, fundamental research in attractive institutional environments
with challenging interdisciplinary research possibilities and the development of real-scale application scenarios interweaved with strong industry exposure.
We look forward to applicants from the areas of Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, ...
willing to join efforts with us in this exciting project.
MENELAOSNT Network (copyright ZESS@University of Siegen)
Excellent Master’s programme – Study Master of Science Mathematics at Technische Universität Darmstadt
You have a liking for tricky problems and surprising insights, for logic and structure. You know and love mathematics. Now you want to become an even better mathematician.
Come study at TU Darmstadt and this is what you will get:
- Excellent scientific expertise
- Master’s programme in mathematics taught in English
- Exceptional support by lecturers
- Study in a friendly and international environment
- No tuition fees
- Get qualified for outstanding research
- Broaden your perspective by taking a non-mathematical minor field of study (optional)
- Great career perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics
- Basic knowledge and methods at least in Analysis, Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Stochastics
- Language skills in English (C1 of CEFR; equals a TOEFL score from 95 up)
Application deadline is January 15th, 2020. Apply online via
Please follow the instructions you will find there. Additionally, please submit a short motivation letter in which you state your interest in the desired areas of specialisation as well as a description of the mathematical courses you have attended so far.
For more information visit
or send us an email: email@example.com.
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Department of Mathematics
© Thomas Ott - TU Darmstadt