Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Welcome to Berlin - MBA & International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how.
Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities.
Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin
- Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership,
International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management,
Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University),
Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Master of Business Administration and Engineering (MBA&E) in Life Science Management at the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW), Germany
This internationally accredited Master’s degree in Life Science Management provides you as an academically qualified professional with an advanced level of comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and management expertise for the international life science industry. Benefit from this unique integral programme approach recognising the need for leaders with deep understanding of science and management alike.
Study in the “Health Capital” Berlin, Germany’s Life Science hotspot. With its numerous biotech, medical engineering and pharmaceutical companies, research institutes and public institutions, the city offers you an excellent base for networking, apprenticeship and project work during your studies as well as to propel your career to more senior management roles within the life science industry.
Students from more than 100 nations appreciate HTW Berlin as an attractive and well-equipped university campus, with a broad international network. Over 95% of the MBA&E in Life Sciences Management graduates are employed within six months after graduating by multinational companies such as Bayer, Roche, Pfizer and others.
Master of Business Administration and Engineering in Life Science Management at HTW Berlin in short:
- Form of study: English, On-campus, full-time
- Regular study period: 3 semesters
- Targeted for: engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals, who have studied
Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business
- Start date: October 2020, admissions are open now
- Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR
Visit our website http://lsm.htw-berlin.de/
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HTW Berlin - International Master in Project Management & Data Science (MPMD)
Modern industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects in an international context
and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data.The master programme MPMD equips you with this skill set:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required
- Balance of project management and data analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- Open to students with various backgrounds
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts October 2020
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020
After the application period is closed, places can only be allocated according to availability.
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies.
The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics.
The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
For application instructions and further information
please visit our website at https://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/
or contact our programme office: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management,
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Copyright: Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Do not miss your PhD career development chance! – ITN MENELAOS_NT
The newly upcoming innovative Doctoral Training Network MENELAOSNT (start 01.01.2020) addresses societal key challenges, e.g.,
sustainable agriculture and forestry, bioeconomy, environmental changes, resource efficiency, as well as protecting freedom and security
of the European society. MENELAOSNT applies Novel TechnologiesNT to realize multimodal – multi sensor data fusion to optimally
combine the information, delivered by different sensors (in-situ/remote, optical/non optical) on different scales, with different resolutions,
and with different reliability. The programme fosters new generations of scientists, focusing on research excellence, attractive institutional
environment, transferable skills training, and quality assurance at the highest possible level. MENELAOSNT interlinks international key players,
scientific experts, their institutions and their doctoral students (ESRs) to work together in innovative training environments giving them access
to an existing, well-functioning international network of universities (ZESS@University of Siegen, CiTiUS@University of Santiago de Compostela,
CEOSpaceTech@Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Sabanci University, and SAMPL@Weizmann Institute of Science), excellent research
centres (DLR, Fraunhofer), and industry partners (InSiTU, PMDtechnologies, Gamma Remote sensing, AMO) providing them with an ecosystem
of advanced research environments. The programme creates a fine blend of engineering, fundamental research in attractive institutional environments
with challenging interdisciplinary research possibilities and the development of real-scale application scenarios interweaved with strong industry exposure.
We look forward to applicants from the areas of Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, ...
willing to join efforts with us in this exciting project.
MENELAOSNT Network (copyright ZESS@University of Siegen)
Excellent Master’s programme – Study Master of Science Mathematics at Technische Universität Darmstadt
You have a liking for tricky problems and surprising insights, for logic and structure. You know and love mathematics. Now you want to become an even better mathematician.
Come study at TU Darmstadt and this is what you will get:
- Excellent scientific expertise
- Master’s programme in mathematics taught in English
- Exceptional support by lecturers
- Study in a friendly and international environment
- No tuition fees
- Get qualified for outstanding research
- Broaden your perspective by taking a non-mathematical minor field of study (optional)
- Great career perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics
- Basic knowledge and methods at least in Analysis, Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Stochastics
- Language skills in English (C1 of CEFR; equals a TOEFL score from 95 up)
Application deadline is January 15th, 2020. Apply online via
Please follow the instructions you will find there. Additionally, please submit a short motivation letter in which you state your interest in the desired areas of specialisation as well as a description of the mathematical courses you have attended so far.
For more information visit
or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Department of Mathematics
© Thomas Ott - TU Darmstadt