Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European
and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
'The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer.'
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
'The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments.'
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management,
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Study in English - Live in Germany
Offenburg University’s Graduate School offers you the following English-taught Master’s Degree Programs:
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology
Master of Science (MSc) in Communication and Media Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Power and Data Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Process Engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance Risk and Insurance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business Consulting
Application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
Small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
Comprehensive, individual services for international students
Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/graduate-school
Offenburg’s Graduate School - The place to build your future
Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE)
Combined M.Sc. Economic Research / Doctoral Program
Call for applicants
Admission with bachelor’s or master’s degree
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE) offers a two-stage graduate program that combines demanding courses with early individual research in a supportive and intellectually demanding environment. Students finish the two-year course phase with a Master’s degree specialized in economic research (M.Sc. Economic Research) and the three-year dissertation phase with a doctoral degree (Ph.D. equivalent).
Outstanding (top 10%) students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or related fields (e.g. mathematics, statistics, business administration, accounting, and finance) are encouraged to apply for admission.
All BGSE activities are conducted in English. Grants are available. Students are provided with adequate office space. Our student body benefits from an excellent faculty and numerous collaborative research activities. BGSE alumni have excellent career prospects in academia and beyond.
Please visit the BGSE website for application requirements and information on the program
Applications have to be submitted online (www.bgse.uni-bonn.de) via our application portal, which will be open from January 2019. The application deadline for the program starting in October is March 31, 2019.There is an early admission round for complete applications handed in before February 8, 2019.
Please visit our website www.bgse.uni-bonn.de for application requirements and information on the program. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
MBA and International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Excellent Master’s programme – Study Master of Science Mathematics at Technische Universität Darmstadt
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics? Do you have a passion for solving problems? Do you love maths as much as we do?
Come study at TU Darmstadt and this is what you will get:
Excellent scientific expertise
Master’s programme in mathematics taught in English
Exceptional support by lecturers
Study in a friendly and international environment
No tuition fees
Get qualified for outstanding research
Broaden your perspective by taking a non-mathematical minor field of study (optional)
Great career perspectives
Application deadline is January 15th, 2019.
Apply online via:
For more information visit:
or send us an email:
© Department of Mathematics, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Department of Mathematics
HTW BERLIN - International Master in Project Management & Data Science (MPMD)
Modern industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data. The master programme MPMD equips you with this skill set:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts October 2019
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019
After the application period is closed, places can only be allocated according to availability.
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile
For application instructions and further information
please visit our website at http://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/
or contact our programme office firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!