Inzerce německých vysokých škol
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Study programme „International Business, BSc“ at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Germany
The study programme will develop the understanding of international business in a globalized world. Based on the latest theoretical concepts of business administration the study programme equips students with the key business skills to work successfully in an international business environment.
The study programme will be offered at the Campus in Rheinbach and Sankt Augustin, alternating by each semester. Learning of a second foreign language is compulsory. It includes a flexible mobility window up to three semesters for internships and/or study abroad semesters.
The admission requirements are as follows:
• Entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule);
• Entrance qualification for university;
• Entrance qualification acknowledged as equivalent by the competent authorities.
International students must show proficiency in English: at least B2+ level according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages. Proficiency in German is not required.
Application deadline is 15th July for the following winter semester.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Wiesehahn
53757 Sankt Augustin
Tel.: +49 2241 865 111
Further information about the study programme can be found on the websites of the university:
Please contact our Registrar’s Office in case of questions regarding the application process: email@example.com
Model photos: Syda Productions – colourbox.de
MBA Program International Business Consulting at Offenburg University, Germany
Enhance your career with a 15-month fast track MBA. Our practice-oriented and innovative teaching methods — applied through case studies and real-world scenarios — will prepare you for a leading position in Germany and worldwide. Are you aspiring toward a career in external or in-house business consulting or a management position in logistics, production, or marketing? While IBC remains one of only a few programs in Germany that focuses on consulting, our curriculum allows for professional flexibility and in turn excellent job prospects. Our lecturers' expertise, individual supervision in small-sized classes, an international learning environment and workshops on social, cultural, and communication skills will support your personal growth.
- bachelor’s degree
- minimum two years of professional experience
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, APIEL)
- letters of recommendation
- APS certificate (only for applicants from China and Vietnam)
Application deadline: July 15th
Total fees: EUR 11,252
Language of instruction: English
For more information: www.mba-ibc.com or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goethe Goes Global Scholarship
Do you hold an excellent bachelor’s degree from a university outside of Germany? Do you have a particular interest in research?
If so, you are eligible for Goethe University’s Goethe Goes Global Scholarship, which is now open for 75 of our master’s programmes.
Goethe University aims to provide its scholars with:
- A monthly award of 1,000 € for up to two years
- Support and orientation by an experienced master’s student buddy
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills from our Graduate Academy GRADE
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholars and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Some master’s programmes are interconnected with research units, to one of which you may apply. If you are accepted, you may receive benefits such as an internship in the chosen research unit. Learn more about this option and the application process on our website: www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip. We look forward to your application!
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship is generously funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation.
Master Study Course Industrial Pharmacy
The master course of Industrial Pharmacy is a world-leading study programme in English language covering all aspects of pharmaceutical sciences in an industrial setting.
Undertaking a trans-disciplinary approach, the course utilizes a range of perspectives from diverse fields and integrates them with industry experiences, case studies, real-world projects and self-directed studies, equipping graduates with an understanding of the state-of-the-art concepts, basic and advanced scientific technologies to transform scientific research into industrial practice.
Hands-on working experience is an important component of the course. The full time master program prepares students to participate in a variety of emerging careers in pharmaceutical industry and related areas. Graduates may be employed for drug discovery, development, production, quality control, quality assurance and management, regulatory affairs, and equipment managers in both pharmaceutical industry and its suppliers.
Candidates must have completed the second state examination in pharmacy or a bachelor's degree in either pharmacy, pharmaceutics, biology, chemistry or engineering with focus on processing technologies, or an equivalent or higher qualification. International students are warmly welcomed. To obtain a visa, students from outside the European Union must enroll full-time and on campus.
High-quality International Master’s Programs at UKL
M.Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M.Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M.Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
Study the relations between composition and structure of materials and their chemical and physical characteristics
Why study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
- Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
- Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
- Very good student-teacher ratio and individual support
- English-taught master’s programs with good job opportunities
- Free language courses and career training
- No tuition fees
- Vivid student community with students from more than 80 countries
We support you from application to graduation.
Enjoy studying in Rhineland-Palatinate’s picturesque and historic region with its mild climate and diverse landscape.
Application deadline: 15 June 2019
Contact us for more information about applying for October 2019:
Welcome Center of the University of Koblenz-Landau
Bayreuth International Summer School
The Bayreuth International Summer School takes place for a duration of two weeks from 30 June until 13 July 2019 and provides an intercultural and dynamic setting reflecting the University of Bayreuth´s focus areas in research.
It consists of several individual courses, each with an interdisciplinary approach. The participants have the opportunity to engage in a rich programme that includes theoretical seminars and discussions as well as practical elements such as lab courses and workshops. The Summer School is jointly hosted by the International Office as well as the Campus Academy, the university’s institute of lifelong learning and corporate education.
Bayreuth is a historically significant, culturally diverse town with well-established networks, offering the perfect setting to meet interesting people from around the world. Scholars and students enrich the classrooms and labs with their own perspectives on the material.
The International Summer School 2019 will give you a better understanding of various aspects of current research areas. From Economics & Management to Polymer Science or African Studies, the Summer School allows you to broaden your academic, professional and personal skills in eight different courses.