Inzerce německých vysokých škol
HS Bonn-Rhein-Sieg: Tuition-free master’s programme in Social Protection.
Apply now until March 31, 2019
The program: The master offers an interdisciplinary and in-depth study of social protection systems that enables successful candidates to enter positions in international organizations, government administration, welfare associations or civil society organisations. The program targets students who want a career in social policy analysis, advocacy or research. Over the course of 4 semesters students learn to analyse, optimize and, if necessary, reorganize existing social protection systems, adapting them to future demographic, economic and social challenges.
Practical experience: An internship is an integral part of the study program. Students, who have more than 8 months of experience can finish earlier.
Specializations: In the second semester students may choose of the following specializations.
- Climate Change
- Implementation of Cash Transfer Programmes
- Old Age
- Return to Work
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Format / credit points: Full-time; 1st Semester on-campus and the 2nd Semester classes are held online; 120 ECTS
Duration: 4 Semesters (including internship)
Programme start: Winter Semester (September 1st)
- Previous studies: A bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the program such as business administration/economics, politics, law, administration, health, education, social science, psychology and international relations/development insofar as the contents relating to the subject area of social protection encompass a minimum of 15 credits in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Relevant work experience: Proof of at least 5 months’ work experience (incl. unpaid internships and/or voluntary work) in a field related to social protection.
- English proficiency: If the applicant is neither a native speaker nor has completed a previous degree programme in English, they need to provide proof of English proficiency, with a minimum level of C1 according to the common European framework of reference for languages, certified by one of the following tests indicated in the link: https://www.h-brs.de/files/english_test_equivalents_fb06.pdf
- Entry examination: Successful passing of a two-hour online entry examination testing applicants’ competencies in the area of social policy.
Language of instruction: English (German Courses are available for interested students)
Tuition fees: none (Students are required to only pay the semester contribution of about 280,00 EUR per semester)
Location: Sankt Augustin, which is about 10km away from Bonn and about 30 km away from Cologne.
Application: Online, by March 31st
For more details, please contact Ms. Kerstin Schickendanz (email@example.com)
or visit our website https://www.h-brs.de/en/sv/study/master/analysis-and-design-social-protection-systems
International Graduate Center (IGC)
The International Graduate Center (IGC), cares for future business leaders. We offer part-time and full-time graduate programs for students and young professionals around the world. With a rich network of partners in business and science we supply high quality education at a master’s level. Our international and application-oriented degree programs prepare for leadership tasks and empower students to build successful careers.
As part of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen the IGC offers 2 different Master programs, 4 different MBA programs, of which many include the option for a Dual Degree.
One of it should match your interest:
For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MBA Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre -
International Business Management Master of Business Administration (MBA/Certificate)
We follow the approach of blended learning, a varied mix of self-study, virtual learning components and attendance phases. The graduates of the MBA distance learning course in International Business Management will have many long-range professional and career opportunities in the business areas of industry, commerce and services.During the first three semesters there are two weeks presence at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society or you can attend via Webinar from your own place! This program of study teaches solid, real-world content and skills in the following areas: Marketing, Management, Scientific Work, Human Resources, Social Skills, Logistics, International competencies and required elective modules (law, sociology, managerial finance and macroeconomics). In the final semester, students research and write their Master`s thesis.
• A completed academic degree in economics with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If the average grade is lower than 2.5 – a motivational interview will be held
• At least one year of professional experience after the first graduation
• A certified verification of proficiency in English language at the level B2 according to the common European framework of reference for languages
• € 2.250 per semester plus the student social fee each semester of approximately 130€
Learn more about
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
Tel.: + 49 621 5203159 email@example.com
Group picture in Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
Leibniz University of Hannover, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Study Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology or Nanotechnology in Hannover!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover offers high-level bachelor‘s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover is one of the top performers in this field in Germany. Our international master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics and Meteorology (taught in English or German), and the master’s programme in Nanotechnology (taught in German) are world class and innovative, leading to great career prospects.
- at the Faculty of Excellence in science and research:
- with low living costs:
- in the green and peaceful city of Hannover:
- with more than 100 sports activities on offer to students:
- with the support of our studyguides, who guide you personally throughout your studies!
Come and join our bachelor’s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology! Find out more about: application, matriculation and conditions
Contact to study coordination: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, LUH
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European
and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
'The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer.'
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
'The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments.'
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management,
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Study in English - Live in Germany
Offenburg University’s Graduate School offers you the following English-taught Master’s Degree Programs:
Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology
Master of Science (MSc) in Communication and Media Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Power and Data Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Process Engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance Risk and Insurance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business Consulting
Application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
Small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
Comprehensive, individual services for international students
Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/graduate-school
Offenburg’s Graduate School - The place to build your future
Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE)
Combined M.Sc. Economic Research / Doctoral Program
Call for applicants
Admission with bachelor’s or master’s degree
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE) offers a two-stage graduate program that combines demanding courses with early individual research in a supportive and intellectually demanding environment. Students finish the two-year course phase with a Master’s degree specialized in economic research (M.Sc. Economic Research) and the three-year dissertation phase with a doctoral degree (Ph.D. equivalent).
Outstanding (top 10%) students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or related fields (e.g. mathematics, statistics, business administration, accounting, and finance) are encouraged to apply for admission.
All BGSE activities are conducted in English. Grants are available. Students are provided with adequate office space. Our student body benefits from an excellent faculty and numerous collaborative research activities. BGSE alumni have excellent career prospects in academia and beyond.
Please visit the BGSE website for application requirements and information on the program
Applications have to be submitted online (www.bgse.uni-bonn.de) via our application portal, which will be open from January 2019. The application deadline for the program starting in October is March 31, 2019.There is an early admission round for complete applications handed in before February 8, 2019.
Please visit our website www.bgse.uni-bonn.de for application requirements and information on the program. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
HTW BERLIN - International Master in Project Management & Data Science (MPMD)
Modern industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data. The master programme MPMD equips you with this skill set:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts October 2019
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019
After the application period is closed, places can only be allocated according to availability.
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile
For application instructions and further information
please visit our website at http://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/
or contact our programme office email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!